How to Add Other Types of Posts to Linkilo
Whether you have an ecommerce site, job listing, recipes, or any other custom post types, you will need to enable them by simply checking the box.
Go to Linkilo>>Settings
And under Global Settings, scroll down to see “Find Suggested URLs in these Post Types Only:
- 32 Important Content Marketing KPIs To Track For Success
- Why You Should Upgrade Your WordPress PHP Version TODAY
- 20 Best SEO Plugins for WordPress - Paid & Free
- 13 Most Important SEO Metrics You Need to Track
- Understanding Crawl Budget: What is it, Why is It Important
- Discovered - Currently Not Indexed: What Does It Mean And…
- Linkilo License not activating or showing error
- How to identify plugin conflict issue on WordPress
- How do I get my refund?
- How do I cancel my subscription?
- Retrieving Yoast Premium Focus Keyword, Keyphrases, Synonym
- How to add nofollow to an individual link with Link Analysis Tool
- Fatal error: Uncaught TypeError: call_user_func_array():
- How to activate Sidebar Related Post Link Suggestion
- Focus Keyword Walk Through VIDEO
- Link Suggestion Video Walkthrough
- I am receiving a 403 response code when trying to activate my Linkilo
- How do I use Linkilo with Elementor or other page builders?
- How to add Google Search Keywords to your Page/Post
- How to add Custom Keyword to your Post
- How does Rank Math Focus Keyword Work?
- What is the Difference between Keyword Cannibalization & Link Cannibalization
- How to Improve the Link Suggestions I’m Getting with Linkilo?
- Enable Sidebar Link Suggestions
- How to connect other external site you own
- How to connect Google Search Console to Linkilo
- Link Cannibalization Report
- How to Install Linkilo
- How do I stop automatically unzipping downloaded zip files in Mac Safari?
- Can I Upgrade My Account Later?