How to connect Google Search Console to Linkilo
Go to Linkilo>>Settings>>Custom Settings:
Scroll down until you see “Connect to Google Search Console” and click on “Authorize Linkilo”:
Google sign in will pop up and you will need to select for access and click Continue:
You will be provided with a code, copy it:
Paste your code in and click “Authorize”:
- How to Add Other Types of Posts to Linkilo
- Linkilo License not activating or showing error
- How to identify plugin conflict issue on WordPress
- How do I get my refund?
- How do I cancel my subscription?
- Retrieving Yoast Premium Focus Keyword, Keyphrases, Synonym
- How to add nofollow to an individual link with Link Analysis Tool
- Fatal error: Uncaught TypeError: call_user_func_array():
- How to activate Sidebar Related Post Link Suggestion
- Focus Keyword Walk Through VIDEO
- Link Suggestion Video Walkthrough
- I am receiving a 403 response code when trying to activate my Linkilo
- How do I use Linkilo with Elementor or other page builders?
- How to add Google Search Keywords to your Page/Post
- How to add Custom Keyword to your Post
- How does Rank Math Focus Keyword Work?
- What is the Difference between Keyword Cannibalization & Link Cannibalization
- How to Improve the Link Suggestions I’m Getting with Linkilo?
- Enable Sidebar Link Suggestions
- How to connect other external site you own
- Link Cannibalization Report
- How to Install Linkilo
- How do I stop automatically unzipping downloaded zip files in Mac Safari?
- Can I Upgrade My Account Later?