Linkilo License not activating or showing error
When you’re trying to activate Linkilo for the first time by entering in your license code and its not activating or there is an error code, please try the following:
- Try activating in incognito mode
- Disable all plugins and try to activate it
- If it still does not work, make sure the PHP version is 7.4 or higher
- If it still does not work, you might have CDN, or your hosting provider might have some protocols that are not letting the activation process go through.
- Disable the CDN, or if your hosting provider has their own CDN, and try again.
- If not, contact your hosting provider about this issue, and they might know the reason why and they should have a fix.
Our license activation process needs your website to match. Depending on how your hosting provider or CDN routes your IP address, it may cause our plugin to not send us the information to activate.
If either of these do not work, please provide us a screenshot of the error, all the plugins you might be using and submit your ticket here.