Enable Sidebar Link Suggestions
To enable our Sidebar Link Suggestions:
Go to Linkilo>>Settings
Enable “Sidebar link suggestions” by checking the box and click Save Settings.
Select Post or Pages, and the amount you want to display and click Save Settings
If you are not seeing any related post, remember to write more related content!
- What Are Dead-End Pages? Examples & How to Avoid it
- 32 Important Content Marketing KPIs To Track For Success
- Boost Your E-commerce SEO with Internal Linking
- Discovered - Currently Not Indexed: What Does It Mean And…
- Breaking Down SEO Content Silos: Enhancing Your Content…
- Content Vs. Link Building: Which Should You Focus More on…
- How to Fix PCLZIP_ERR_BAD_FORMAT (-10) Error
- How to Add Other Types of Posts to Linkilo
- Linkilo License not activating or showing error
- How to identify plugin conflict issue on WordPress
- How do I get my refund?
- How do I cancel my subscription?
- Retrieving Yoast Premium Focus Keyword, Keyphrases, Synonym
- How to add nofollow to an individual link with Link Analysis Tool
- Fatal error: Uncaught TypeError: call_user_func_array():
- How to activate Sidebar Related Post Link Suggestion
- Focus Keyword Walk Through VIDEO
- Link Suggestion Video Walkthrough
- I am receiving a 403 response code when trying to activate my Linkilo
- How do I use Linkilo with Elementor or other page builders?
- How to add Google Search Keywords to your Page/Post
- How to add Custom Keyword to your Post
- How does Rank Math Focus Keyword Work?
- What is the Difference between Keyword Cannibalization & Link Cannibalization
- How to Improve the Link Suggestions I’m Getting with Linkilo?
- How to connect other external site you own
- How to connect Google Search Console to Linkilo
- Link Cannibalization Report
- How to Install Linkilo
- How do I stop automatically unzipping downloaded zip files in Mac Safari?
- Can I Upgrade My Account Later?