Can I Upgrade My Account Later?
It’s really simple to upgrade from any site license to another license in the future.
- Simply click “Login” to access your account.
- On your account and click “Manage License,” then “View Licenses” and “View Upgrades.”
You will see the cost of upgrading your account.
The price is prorated based on your current license.
Yyou just pay the difference.
- Why You Should Upgrade Your WordPress PHP Version TODAY
- 13 Most Important SEO Metrics You Need to Track
- 20 Best SEO Plugins for WordPress - Paid & Free
- 32 Important Content Marketing KPIs To Track For Success
- Content Vs. Link Building: Which Should You Focus More on…
- What are Broken Links? How to Find & Fix Them [Ultimate…
- How to Add Other Types of Posts to Linkilo
- Linkilo License not activating or showing error
- How to identify plugin conflict issue on WordPress
- How do I get my refund?
- How do I cancel my subscription?
- Retrieving Yoast Premium Focus Keyword, Keyphrases, Synonym
- How to add nofollow to an individual link with Link Analysis Tool
- Fatal error: Uncaught TypeError: call_user_func_array():
- How to activate Sidebar Related Post Link Suggestion
- Focus Keyword Walk Through VIDEO
- Link Suggestion Video Walkthrough
- I am receiving a 403 response code when trying to activate my Linkilo
- How do I use Linkilo with Elementor or other page builders?
- How to add Google Search Keywords to your Page/Post
- How to add Custom Keyword to your Post
- How does Rank Math Focus Keyword Work?
- What is the Difference between Keyword Cannibalization & Link Cannibalization
- How to Improve the Link Suggestions I’m Getting with Linkilo?
- Enable Sidebar Link Suggestions
- How to connect other external site you own
- How to connect Google Search Console to Linkilo
- Link Cannibalization Report
- How to Install Linkilo
- How do I stop automatically unzipping downloaded zip files in Mac Safari?