How does Rank Math Focus Keyword Work?
If you are using Rank Math for your SEO plugin and added a focus keyword for each of your post. Linkilo wll retrieve those keywords and add them so we can find link suggestions based on those keywords:
How to add a focus keyword to Linkilo?
You don’t have to do anything, if you already added them, or plan on using Rank Math’s focus keyword feature. Linkilo will retrieve them automatically and add them to the keyword list:
- 15 WordPress Plugins for Agencies To Use for Your Client
- 12 Best Internal Linking WordPress Plugins For Better SEO
- 20 Best SEO Plugins for WordPress - Paid & Free
- Content Vs. Link Building: Which Should You Focus More on…
- 13 Most Important SEO Metrics You Need to Track
- What is an Anchor Text? 8 Best Practices
- How to Fix PCLZIP_ERR_BAD_FORMAT (-10) Error
- How to Add Other Types of Posts to Linkilo
- Linkilo License not activating or showing error
- How to identify plugin conflict issue on WordPress
- How do I get my refund?
- How do I cancel my subscription?
- Retrieving Yoast Premium Focus Keyword, Keyphrases, Synonym
- How to add nofollow to an individual link with Link Analysis Tool
- Fatal error: Uncaught TypeError: call_user_func_array():
- How to activate Sidebar Related Post Link Suggestion
- Focus Keyword Walk Through VIDEO
- Link Suggestion Video Walkthrough
- I am receiving a 403 response code when trying to activate my Linkilo
- How do I use Linkilo with Elementor or other page builders?
- How to add Google Search Keywords to your Page/Post
- How to add Custom Keyword to your Post
- What is the Difference between Keyword Cannibalization & Link Cannibalization
- How to Improve the Link Suggestions I’m Getting with Linkilo?
- Enable Sidebar Link Suggestions
- How to connect other external site you own
- How to connect Google Search Console to Linkilo
- Link Cannibalization Report
- How to Install Linkilo
- How do I stop automatically unzipping downloaded zip files in Mac Safari?
- Can I Upgrade My Account Later?